Order consolidation was fast, automated, saved shipping processing time, and minimized customer downtime
Order consolidation with ShipLinx TMS has been a game-changer for us. For customers who order multiple times per week, we streamlined their orders based on our production schedule. This not only saves us time but also minimizes downtime for our valued customers. It’s a win-win solution!
For more than 60 years, Wire Belt Company of America (Wire Belt) has been a trusted metal conveyor and belt manufacturer. With 60 daily, high-volume quantity orders, they generate roughly $20M in annual revenue.
Wire Belt experienced challenges in their shipping process and needed more than their existing shipping label printing solution to make it easier to adhere to their 99% on time delivery.
- Multiple shipping systems for parcel, LTL, TL, and international
- Too much toggling back and forth between multiple shipping systems and the ERP, Infor VISUAL
- ERP integration didn’t work right 100% of the time
- Order consolidation took extra steps and extra time
- Time-consuming to create custom shipping documents
- Wasted binders of paper with custom documents because system printed one document per line versus a single list per order
- Existing shipping system functioned as a label printer
- Difficult and tedious to rate shop
- Contract terms and rates were outdated or wrong
ShipLinx TMS optimized Wire Belt’s shipping lifecycle
- One screen for parcel, LTL, or international shipping with the easy-to-use ShipLinx TMS UX and UI with real-time shipment tracking at users’ fingertips
- Created workflows with conditional logic unique for each customer automated repetitive decisions, expedited shipping, and exceeded customer expectations
- Seamless integration with Infor VISUAL automated shipments and eliminated toggling between the ERP and multiple parcel, LTL, and TL systems and drove efficiency
- Order consolidation was fast, automated, saved shipping processing time, and minimized downtime for customers
- Generated custom documents quickly in a singule list per order to cut paper costs and improved efficiency
- Compared real-time rates across all parcel, LTL, and TL faster on one screen and found the best price within the right delivery window to cut costs
- Rating engine kept freight terms, freight costs, and ship figures current and 100% accurate and manual contract verification was no longer needed
Unveil the secrets to Wire Belt shipping achievements with ShipLinx TMS and Infor VISUAL ERP. Download the full client success story with even more metrics!